Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh, Preston

If only Preston would do this during the night instead of the day my life would be much easier!
Photobucket
However, I get much more of this when I want to be sleeping...and he thinks he needs to eat every 1 1/2 hours right now.
Photobucket
So, now ALL day I'll be doing a lot of this as I try to keep up with the girls.
Photobucket
All I know is, he better let me sleep more tonight, or I will not protect him from the many dress-up attacks like this one that he is bound to encounter in his life!
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I laughed, but I do feel so bad for you. I remember thinking it wasn't possible to be as tired as I was when Ashley was a baby...and I didn't have two older ones to keep up with during the day. I hope you start to sleep soon.

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

:o) Thses pics are too cute!!!

The Chrissy Herself said...

I cannot WAIT to meet the little guy :) I love this post, by the way... so cute.

Annemarie said...

He's going Hollywood on you!!

He is so sweet :)

LaRee said...

very cute pics! Hope you get some shut eye.

KelleyAnne said...

Love the look Mr. Preston....I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Just remember this too will pass♥

Kirsten said...

Oh yes with 2 sisters the dress up parties are only just beginning :) He is so cute!

Allie said...

I love his CUTE hair. I want to hold him. Like Steph I remember those tired days like they were yesterday. I think about you all the time. You are amazing Marci.

Diane said...

Sleep deprivation. Hands down the biggest challenge of having a newborn. Everything else is manageable if you can just get some sleep!!

Kayley said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the last picture!! You should submit it somewhere and win him something ;)

Melissa said...

That is so cute! (and yes, when you have sisters, you do get victimized a lot - my brother can vouch for that!) Sorry he has his days and nights mixed up...hopefully he will figure it out soon.....