Sunday, May 10, 2009

One Benefit

One good thing about Preston taking his time to come is that yesterday I finished our 2008 Blurb book. HOORAY!!! I had originally wanted to get it done before he was born but had come to accept that it probably wouldn't happen. Mike took the girls to San Antonio for Chrissy's graduation yesterday though and it gave me the perfect opportunity to finish it up. I did have to do some editing and rearranging to keep the book to the 440 page maximum I didn't know Blurb had, but I am really happy with how it came out and I can't wait for it to arrive!!! (you can click on the book for a preview- the beginning isn't my favorite part, but they don't let you pick pages for the preview)
2 Weddings and 1 Tr...
By Marci Freeman

5 comments:

Kayley said...

yay! Way to go Marci! That is pretty impressive considering I haven't even finished our wedding one yet! But all it needs is the pictures from the rehearsal dinner. How do I make it so the book has a hardcover with no sleeve? I cannot figure it out.

Katie B said...

That's such a great idea! Good work preserving your family history!

Jamie said...

Wow! 440 pages!!!! That is no small task! congrats! I had the rule, that the kids 1st year baby book had to be done before the next baby was born. I remember doing Madelyn's the night before Adam was born. And poor Adam. . . he doesn't even have one yet. Sometimes the push to get things done before a baby arrives is the only push that works! Good luck in the next few days!

Diane said...

I can't believe how much the girls have changed this year...
especially addie!

Annemarie said...

Amazing. You are inspiring. I need to get to work!