Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our First Day at Home

Ella has definitely warmed up to Preston and wants to hold him ALL the time. In fact, now the issue is getting her to give him back to me when I ask. Addie could still care less for the most part. It took a long time for me to get her to give him a kiss and then she was right back to playing with her toys.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mike's parents stayed with us until yesterday evening and it was SO nice to have them here! Thank you Diane for all your help and for all the tasty food too (she left us with many prepared meals ready to go...I posted the first one today)!!! She even gave Addie her first big girl ponytail :-).
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie may be in Preston-is-here-denial, but she's still a goofball!
Photobucket
I can't resist taking pictures of Ella holding Preston...here's another from this morning. I had commented yesterday when she was holding him that he liked to look at the black dog on her white jammie top and today when I gave him to her she said, "Oh good, I have his favorite shirt on again!"
s a

8 comments:

Katie B said...

those photos are so precious, Preston's a lucky brother! And Addie looks so much older with a ponytail, it was surprising!

The Chrissy Herself said...

That is so adorable! She is going to be such a good older sister! Addie, on the other hand... :) haha... so cute to see the whole family adjusting! I am so happy he is here!

Dave and Katie said...

I LOVE Addie's pony tail. What a cute girl!!! Welcome home baby Preston!

KelleyAnne said...

I love all those pictures. Thanks Diane and Steve for all you did to help. I'm dying to try some of your recipes. And Addie's pony tail is the cutest ever.

Ella is such a wonderful big sister.
I can't believe you have 3 kids!

Sarah S said...

Darling ponytail! And Ella looks so sweet holding Preston (I love the story at the end about her shirt). And I see Ella the Elephant in the chair - that made me smile :) It fits perfectly with the jungle theme!

Annemarie said...

I am so impressed that you are back on the blog scene!
The pictures are so cute. Ella will be such a great helper.

McKell and John said...

Sooo cute!! I love that picture of his little feet! And that is with your amazing camera?! I think he's so stinking cute!!!! Have you been getting the emails about meals? I bring tomorrow! Are you feeling like anything in particular? I'll call you in the morning!

Kayley said...

did Grammy make him that little blue hat?