Monday, May 11, 2009

Our First Pool Day

We managed to get an afternoon at the pool in before Preston's arrival and the girls LOVED it!!! The past couple days my back has felt TONS better - which means I actually get to lay in bed at night to sleep instead of trying to sit up on the couch - and what a difference it makes! You don't realize how much you take little things like sitting down and standing up without pain for granted until you think you are going to die every time you do it! Just one more day to go until we welcome Preston!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Katie B said...

Aw, that picture with Ella's arm on Addie's shoulder is precious. One more day!!

Amy said...

I'm bummed I missed out today. I wish we could've been there with you guys. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Good luck on Wednesday!

Chalonn said...

I'm jealous...we are still wearing hoodies and jackets here! BRRR!!! Summer is a joke here!!!

Annemarie said...

The pic of their little backs is so sweet.
I'm so happy for you that you are almost done!!

Kayley said...

They are so cute!! Is Ella starting to learn to swim? I can't believe there is only one day left!!!

Diane said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, maybe it was an infection after all. We are excited to see all of you tomorrow!