Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Little Man

Photobucket
We gave Preston a little sponge bath yesterday and then had some fun brushing his hair after :-). Ella, of course, wanted to help with the bath. I started setting things up and got out a little bowl to put the water and soap in. She looked at him and then at the bowl and informed me, "Mom, he won't fit in there!"
Preston really wants to scratch his face ALL the time, so I had Mike go pick up some of the little mittens. They aren't the cutest, but keeping his little face safe is more important :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like Ella is going to be a great helper with a new baby in the home! I'm glad she was able to make it to the party yesterday :)

Stephanie said...

I think he has already changed some since I met him. Although, still likes to scratch his face I guess. He makes the mittens work, he is looking very handsome. I love the little feet.

Diane said...

I love his spikey hair! and the shot of his toes!. Ella immediately took to the role of big sister...she will be a great baby sitter for you in a few years!

lolomae said...

The picture of Ella and Preston is precious.

Katie B said...

You are a magnificent photographer, I have to say. Oh and can you bring Preston over here so I can tickle his little, wrinkled feet? Please?

Kayley said...

he's gotten even cuter! I can't wait till next weekend!!

Gina - Peke Moe said...

oh my goodness.. what a gorgeous wee man! If you have problems keeping the mittens on you might find something like the Peke Moe sleep sack handy as it keeps the hands inside. I used to lose my boys mittens.. not sure how they always got them off!
all the best to your family.
Gina - www.pekemoe.co.nz

Annemarie said...

I love the little feet pic! He has great hair :)

LaRee said...

cute baby feet!...love the pic of Ella as the doting big sister.

Chalonn said...

great pics...the hair, the feet, he's perfect!!!

Kirsten said...

He's adorable! I just love the hair!

Kim said...

I never found mittens that would actually stay on. I ended up using socks.