Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trend Setter

Addie's trying to start the "wear your crown backwards" craze. She wore her crown on the back of her head all morning at home, while playing at the park, and after a brief hiatus when she was going in the water, promptly put it back on.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
I almost titled this post "Boy Crazy" because Addie really is fascinated by boys that are a few years older than her. Hopefully that wears off while she is a toddler :-)! We didn't know this little kid but he was nice enough to let Addie get on the see-saw with him and later she watched this group of boys for quite awhile before I finally got her to leave them alone and go back to the playground. She's such a funny kid.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Chalonn said...

I love the backward's crown look! She is a doll and so her own little person with her own little ways! I'm thinking a vast amount of little 2 year old girls will pick up on this trend soon enough!

Amy said...

I LOVE the crown! I'm glad she likes boys too!

Diane said...

I love Addie's independent spirit! She is so full of suprises.

Brittany said...

I love seeing the fun things Addie puts on. I'm sure she'll always be a trend setter :)

Stephanie said...

Addie stories crack me up, very fashion forward and already into boys.