Thursday, June 11, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?!

How in the world are they going to kick someone off So You Think You Can Dance?! Everyone is so good this year it will be sad to see any of them go the first week. Usually at this point there at least a few girls AND a few guys that I could care less about, but after last night I was SO impressed. Tonight should be interesting. Thank you So You Think You Can Dance for giving us something good to watch this summer! (By the way, is anyone watching I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here? It is possibly the worst show ever put on the air and I still watch it because there is nothing else...so sad for me.)
Anyway, I have been surprised at just how little I have accomplished in my 4 entire days without Mike and the girls. Newborns are truly a lot of work and even with only Preston to take care of, by the time he eats, burps, is awake for a little while and gets back to sleep there isn't really much extra time to get things done (and of course I do things like edit pictures or check blogs rather than vacuum or do laundry). I have checked some things off my list, but I still have a ways to go and I thought I would have it all done days ago. Oh well, I've got at least 4 more days left so we should make it hopefully! I did make it to the dentist yesterday for the first time in a LONG time and Preston slept away for my whole appointment. And, No Cavities :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
We had a So You Think You Can Dance viewing party at my house last night :-), and Preston passed out cold on Hope.
Have I mentioned that I miss my camera? Preston isn't the most photogenic (he really is cuter than these pictures do him justice) and this old camera isn't helping his cause!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Christina Bambina said...

Oh c'mon! All babies are cute! And Preston is for sure one of the cutest!

Katie B said...

I was thinking the same thing about sytycd- everyone's good! Who's your favorite? Mine's definitely Evan and Randi.

I think Preston looks awfully cute, I don't know what you're talking about!