Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ella's Preschool Pics

At the end of the school year Ella's teacher, Ms. Nikki, gave us each a CD with pictures of the kids from the year. It is crazy how much the kids changed over the year - in the firetruck pictures in the fall Ella looks so much younger! I just went through and edited the ones of Ella and here they are. I'm especially glad to have some from their field trip (and seeing my pregnant self in the background of the last picture makes me SOOO glad I'm not pregnant anymore :-)! I hope Ella loves kindergarten as much as she did preschool this year (by the way, she did get into the immersion program and has a 3 week Spanish class this summer to get ready for it).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
riPhotobucket

1 comment:

Kayley said...

oh my gosh she did change a lot- she still looked sort of "toddlerish" in the fall and now she totally looks like a pretty little girl! :(

And I'm so happy she got into that Spanish program. It sounds really neat.