Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Few Favorites

It is taking awhile to get through all the pictures Mike and I took at Chrissy's wedding and reception yesterday,
but here are some of my favorites so far...
My VERY favorite one :-):
Photobucket
A 4 generation picture from Friday night (they took one at the temple too - we didn't get one with our camera, but I'm hoping it turned out well enough to frame):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the girlies with the beautiful bride:
Photobucket
(and of course, the family picture in the last post too)

5 comments:

Kayley said...

awesome pictures! Chrissy looked so pretty!

michele cabiness said...

Thanks for posting these....I've been so curious!

McKell and John said...

You look so cute, love that dress!:) And I'm super obsessed with your mother in law's ensemble, will you pretty please ask her where she got it? That shirt is to die for! Chrissy looks so pretty! Call me when you get bored, maybe I can dump my kids somewhere and we can get beef kabobs!!!! That sounded bad, i would never "dump" my kids...you know what i mean!

Chalonn said...

did you really just give birth???You look beautiful..and the Chrissy looks so happy! Cute pics..hope you're enjoying the quiet!!!

THE GROWS said...

Those pictures are great! I am so glad you posted pictures of her wedding. I swear im not a blog stocker. I am just so sad I couldn't go to chrissy's wedding,and jackie hasn't posted pictures yet and I have been so excited to see pictures so I thought I would check yours. thanks.
this is chrissy's friend emily by the way.