Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Night Night

I feel ok most days, but every few days it catches up with me...today is one of those days. Here are pictures from Monday and Tuesday. My Grandma made my day when she called Monday and told me she wanted to take me and the girls out to lunch the next day and then I didn't even take a picture on our fun little outing! Addie has been very emotional lately, she's fine one minute and crying or yelling the next. She has started to pay more attention to Preston though and will tell me when he's crying or try to give him toys. Preston has been awake more, but isn't always happy when he's awake. Ella really gets stressed out when he cries and wants me to feed him right away to make him stop. It's just tough to be little :-). I'm looking forward to getting away to San Antonio for the wedding, but I'm nervous too. Preston and I will only be there one night...we'll see how it goes. What I'm really looking forward to is those first couple days in the house alone with Preston when I don't have anything else to worry about or take care of but me and him. I'm sure after the first few days have gone by I'll be bored and ready for my little family to come home though.
I think we'll all take naps today :-)...hopefully.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

He has such a sad little cry-face! :( I can't wait to meet him and see the girls again! I am excited for you all to come out! The apartment will be scattered with boxes and what-nots... but I'm going to do my best to make sure it's kid-proof before you come :)

And happy late anniversary! That's funny you both forgot :) We are sooo glad to have you in the family with us Marci! You have been a great example to Brit and me of a mother and wife... I'm excited to get ready to start my family now!

Katie B said...

I L.O.V.E. that feet in the grass picture. Adorable! And Addie's curls are looking so cute!

Kayley said...

you're such a good little photographer! I love the pic of his little toes in the grass- good job! :) Hope you enjoy your Mooyah!