Saturday, June 6, 2009

On My Own

Photobucket
Preston and I are back home tonight, while Mike and the girls are still in San Antonio. I'm especially looking forward to the first few days of their week-long roadtrip. I can relax and really enjoy Preston without worrying about anyone else and it will be good for the girls to have all the attention and time with Mike and his family too. I know after the first few days I'll be ready and waiting for everyone to come back home though :-). I should go to sleep but I had to catch up on all my computer stuff first and scroll through the pictures we took today. We finally got a pretty good family picture I think - hooray! (if you had seen Addie during the big group shots only minutes prior you would understand exactly how amazing these are...I wish Ella had a more genuine smile, but oh well)
And Chrissy and Zach are married!!! More pictures to come...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

What a great break for you! You are absolutely right...after a couple of days you will probably miss the chaos and want everyone home.
Enjoy that sweet baby and a little extra free time!

Chalonn said...

Yes..this is a darling family picture!!!

Christina Bambina said...

I wish I could come and hang out with you!!!! Enjoy Preston! You never know.... maybe you can get him to sleep during the night!!! ;))

PS: I saw Chrissy's blog! Cute dress!

Katie B said...

Great family picture! Don't forget to relax, okay?

Kim said...

What a cute family! I'm guessing your mom made the outfits for all the kids?

Marci said...

Actually all their outfits are from Gymboree...Those were the girls' Easter dresses and when the boy outfit went on sale I grabbed one so they could all match.