Thursday, June 4, 2009

SO Mad!

Who is watching So You Think You Can Dance?
I am so mad and confused about the judges cutting Natalie, the best friend of Katie from last year who nearly made it to the top 20 with her. She wasn't necessarily my favorite, but I didn't think she deserved to be cut already. Why didn't she get the chance to dance for her life like some of the other dancers? That girl Gabi (who I do like) hasn't picked up any choreography and they let her dance for her life and then stay and Natalie just had one bad dance.
I couldn't even fall asleep right away because I kept thinking about her. Good thing I'm up again so I can blog about it :-). Actually Preston is just cuddling and looking around so it's not so bad right now.
But, Was anyone else shocked or mad about this or is it just me?!

6 comments:

Katie B said...

oh my gosh, I'm so mad too! I was thinking the same thing- Natalie did a WAY better job than Gabi. Why no dance for her life? Especially after the choreographer thought see was so great! I thought Natalie deserved more than that. I usually agree with the judges but not this time.

But I still adore the show.

janessa gibson said...

I was totally shocked too...Obviously Sonya thought a lot of her doing her choreography....I think she even danced it the way Sonya wanted her to (she has kind of a wierd style)..I really thought she should've been allowed to dance for her life at least....so sad....

Allie said...

I 100% agree especially because Sonya loved her. I think Natalie was so shocked because she was singled out by Sonya to have done so well with the choreography. Not fair at all.

Chalonn said...

Everyone I knew watched the season last summer...and I didn't! I just got around to watching it for the first time last night! I am for sure looking forward to it..but I don't know enough to be super mad yet!

Kirsten said...

I'm with you on this one...totally unfair to not even let her dance for her life. She is way better than a lot of people they gave second chances too!

McKell and John said...

I was furious! She is so cute and humble thought I don't think she's the BEST dancer, she deserved one more shot! They did that all night, make us fall in love with someone then cute them. Mia Michaels is such a wench! And who knew fat lesbians could be famous choreographers?!