Friday, June 5, 2009

Thursday Fun

Since Preston has been up, and sad, a lot in the mornings (and just wants to be held), when my Grandma offered to come over and help on Thursday I asked her to come in the morning so I could get somethings done.
Photobucket
Of course Preston was passed out cold all morning long :-),
but the girls had lots of fun with Grammy which meant I was able to get a lot done still.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We gave Preston his first real bath and then we headed to the pool for some afternoon fun.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love all the hair Preston has! Wyatt has a nice balding pattern going for him... I can't wait until he has hair on top of his head to play with. Your kids are too cute.

Kirsten said...

I love his spikey rocker hair in that last pic!