Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All Kinds of Babies

Bathing Babies
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(do you like my artwork? if you ever need me to draw a bathing suit on your child, let me know :-)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Tired Babies
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hiding,Sleeping Babies
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ella's princess nightgown came with this headband and she almost always puts it on to go to sleep now...LOVE it :-)!
Sitting Babies
Photobucket

6 comments:

Annemarie said...

Cute, cute babies!

Diane said...

That first photo of Addie is fantastic! and so is Preston's big grin!

Kayley said...

I agree- that first picture of Addie looks like a professional one :) I can't believe Preston is already sitting up like that- he's getting so big!

Cheryl Joy said...

I love your artsy swim suits! :) If you hadn't said something, I wouldn't have even noticed they were drawn on!

lolomae said...

Adorable pictures. They couldn't be any thing else with the people you have to work with. We love being able to keep up with you and your growing family. Blogs are wonderful.

LaRee said...

I also like the artsy bathing suits...Preston is getting so big!