Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dynamo Date Night

Thanks to Mike's good friend Josh having a birthday, and his wife Stephanie coming up with the fun idea, Mike and I spent a night CHILD FREE at a Houston Dynamo's game last night! I hadn't been to a professional soccer game since I was in high school in Chicago and I must say I was quite impressed by the number of die hard fans in attendance! It was a very nice luxury to have a break and definitely fun for Mike and I to have some time together. Of course, I owe a HUGE thanks to my mom and sister for watching all THREE kiddos for us to make this fun night possible! It's still strange to think we have three children...wow :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Allie said...

Great Pictures Marci. Such fun colors. What a fun night.

Cheryl Joy said...

Looks like fun! Their little guy is a cutie!

Diane said...

This looks like sooo much fun! The only soccer games I've ever watched are Mike's. He should try out for the Dynamo's!

KelleyAnne said...

Nana and Aunt Hope had a blast with your cute kiddles!