Friday, July 31, 2009

Faking It

We got together with some friends at my parents' house yesterday. They have daughters Ella and Addie's ages and we were trying to help the girlies get to know each other. I took these pictures of them together which makes it look like they played together...they didn't really though :-). They all just did their own thing in the pool, but I did have fun talking to their mom Amy.
Photobucket
Ella and Abby
Jane and Addie
Photobucket
Entertaining Wasps...watching through the window is definitely the way to go.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Fun with Addie
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Fun with Ella (she set up this little scene for Preston to look at)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ella's photos of her hard work (she is using the camera more and more)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Fun with Preston
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Kayley said...

I think it is soooo cute how Ella loves playing with, reading to, and cuddling Preston.

Cheryl Joy said...

I love the kitty pictures!

Diane said...

I have never seen a chair like Preston's - its great!

Diane said...

love the title of this post :)