Thursday, July 23, 2009

Family Photos

A BIG, humongous THANK YOU to Chrissy for always offering to take pictures for us and then doing an AMAZING job at it!
I was keeping my fingers crossed for a dentist in the family (our kids are destined for some dental work :-), but a photographer is sure coming in handy too :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We prompted Ella to do a pose similar to this as a joke and I absolutely LOVE her version :-)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course, Addie and "orange cat." I'm glad we captured this little obsession.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Chrissy is definitely talented- the pictures are gorgeous!

I had an orange cat obsession when I was little- it lasted for years. Her name was Missy Kitty. I, however, didn't have a picture to remember it by! That's awesome. :o)

Melissa said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how long Addie's hair is getting!

Kayley said...

oh my gosh Mike comes from such a talented family- I can't believe how great those pictures are! Everyone looks good in every single one! Good job Chrissy! :)

Christina Bambina said...

One word! BEAUTIFUL!

Kim said...

What a beautiful family!

Liz L said...

These are great pics - you guys are so dang cute!