Friday, July 10, 2009

I remember when...

...taking a bubble bath was a form of relaxation.
Photobucket
Photobucket
(although Preston smiling at himself in the mirror was pretty cute...
until he got bored and my bath got cut short)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
...my Grandma took me to the movies :-).
(these 2 went to see Ice Age yesterday)
Photobucket
...I had to pick my own flowers and do my own cleaning.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
...and life sometimes seemed boring...Not anymore :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

I hear ya!

I love your cute Grandma!

Brittany said...

Maybe save your bubble bath for after the kids are asleep ;) I like that up-close dragon fly picture and I also love Cheryl's playlist, thanks for the link!

Kayley said...

that picture of them in the water is SO cute! I liked this post :)

KelleyAnne said...

I bet you wouldn't trade it for anything either! What a cute fam!