Monday, July 27, 2009

Just About There

I'm almost caught up and back on my blogging schedule!
I'm off to work soon, but here are the other random pictures from the weekend...
An animal and princess tea party.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Friday night we had dinner at my parents' with their friends from church. Their son is leaving soon to go to the exact same mission that Mike served in the Dominican Republic. We served up some DR Beans and Salami Guisado to help prepare him :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Preston is getting to be so much more fun! He's been practicing his hand-eye coordination and is getting better (Ella loves to play with him)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Popscicles and pool time on Saturday afternoon...such good sharing sisters :-).
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Preston took a nap and I tried to relax out in the sun while the girls played. Ella kept running over to tell me things though and then Addie would come right behind her and asking me the exact same thing. Most of the time it was very important information...what my VERY favorite color is, who my VERY favorite princess is, etc. And Ella will only accept ONE answer...no blue AND green stuff around here :-). This was my view...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Trying to catch the squirrels...if only they weren't so fast!
Photobucket
And more awake time with Preston. He is slowly falling into more of an actual nap pattern instead of sleeping 45 minutes-1 hour between each feeding.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the animal and princess tea party!

Diane said...

The girls' playtimes are so creative, it is fun to see what they will come up with next :)

Cheryl Joy said...

Now that is what Summer should be. :)