Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Clowning Around

the house - and the car - the past couple days.
Photobucket
Scared?! I am too. Ella has been practicing taking pictures lately and is quite a little director...
I just do as I'm told :-)! No wonder she thinks it is so fun!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Preston LOVES having Ella read to him.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I trimmed off some of Addie's scraggles so her hair is slightly more manageable now.
Yesterday we tagged along with Mike to a carpet job. Addie never has a problem coming up with ways to entertain herself.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Ella took many more pictures and this one was her favorite because Preston is saying "hi" to the camera.
Photobucket
I also took many more pictures and took advantage of my long arms to get pictures of Preston over my own shoulder.
Impressed?! I was :-).
Is it just me, or does he keep getting cuter?!
(and the fact that he slept all night again last night, 7:30pm-6am, in NO way influences that observation)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Preston fell in love with the trees out the window and that was all the entertainment he needed.
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

haha... i LOVE the clown shots, Marc.

Diane said...

It's not your imagination, Preston DOES get cuter all the time....and I didn't think that was possible.

You actually look cute with wig on:)

Brittany said...

Ella does take a good picture (with excellent directing :) And yeah Preston does get cuter...

McKell and John said...

Yes, he does get cuter and cuter!! You are such a fun mom!