Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Favorites of the Day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The stories and the rest...
We are in desperate need of rain down here and yesterday morning it started pouring. I went in to Ella's room to find she had opened her blinds to watch it. Unfortunately it didn't last long.
Neither Mike nor I care much for olives so the girls had never tried them. I was using them for some amazing enchiladas
and Addie LOVED them!
I just had the idea yesterday to take pictures of Preston as he grows with his big bear from Grammy and Greatfrog. I wish I would have started when he was first born, but here he is at nearly 2 months old.
We spent the day in Sugarland visiting with Allie and Stephanie, who will be having her baby Ella (which our Ella thinks is pretty cool) any day. Ashley got some good big sister practice holding Preston.
Ella and Addie loved their little dog, as long as Allie was holding it :-).
Ella holding Preston in her "new" way that makes me nervous and some randoms from Monday...
can you tell dressing up is our latest obsession?!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the olives! :)

Annemarie said...

The pic of Preston with the GINORMOUS bear is the best!!

michele cabiness said...

Charlotte holds Lila like that too and even though she is much older is still makes me nervous.

LaRee said...

Preston with the big bear,too cute and funny!

Allie said...

I love all the pictures. Her new way of holding Preston is so cute. We should have a puzzle party, I think Jace would like to learn from your girls how to do them.