Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh, Adeline....

So cute all the time!
Photobucket
...and it's a good thing!
That's a little tune we have sung to Addie since she was little (Ella has her own little jingle, and we still need one for Preston).
Addie is definitely her own little person and time and time again shows me that just because we have been through it once with Ella doesn't mean we know what we are doing for her! Addie girl is such a little character and constantly has us laughing...and when we aren't laughing we are frustrated :-). Today she was coloring so sweetly downstairs when I came down to start dinner. I went to tell her what a good job she was doing and she said, "Color with me, Mommy." I couldn't resist and colored for a little while before telling her I was going to make dinner and then I would come back and color some more. When I finished and walked back around the corner I found that she had been quite busy...yet another reason why we only buy washable markers and crayons! Luckily it all wiped off easily.
We are in for it with this one :-)! Good thing she is so cute and we love her to pieces!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

I love it because you can just see a little "spark" in her eyes! She has big plans!
I love a girl with ambition!

Melissa said...

I love the look on her face! :)We're going through that stage with Jacob right now also. He is quite proud of his "artwork" Thus far we now have an ottoman and a wall that I can think of off the top of my head which unfortunately were decorated were NON-washable markers (he got ahold of some that Emily had gotten from school).

Diane said...

On the bright side, it wasn't your white couch:)

I love the fact that you have made up little jingles for your children. I made up a song for each of ours, and my mother did the same for each of hers. It just comes out of you without even trying.