Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Preston's Blessing Day

We blessed Preston in church this past Sunday, July 5th. So many people were there with Preston on his big day...Greatfrog, Grammy, Papa, Meema, Grandad, Nana, Scott and Kayley, Zach and Chrissy, Hope, Chloe, the Pratts and the Millers too. Mike gave Preston a beautiful blessing and he slept right through it like we were hoping :-). We had a brunch at our house after church and just hung out with everyone. It was a perfect end to a wonderful weekend! Thank you everyone for coming and helping and making it so fun!
Our Family...
Photobucket
The Whole Crew...
Photobucket
The Miners...
Photobucket
The Freemans...
Photobucket
The Pratts (for those of you who don't know, Josh and Mike grew up together in CA and he is attending school in Houston now!)...
Photobucket
My grandfather helped me out by frying up the potatoes...the part of our brunch I was most looking forward to...
and he looked so cute in my apron too :-)...
Photobucket
A photo shoot with Aunt Chrissy (yes, she's amazing)...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The rest of the photo shoot with me this morning...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How Preston Rolls...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

I love Preston's rolling! And he looks so handsome in his little collared blessing suit :)

rusted sun said...

I especially love the photo of his little toes. He is darling!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

Annemarie said...

I love the pictures you took of him in the grass! Cute piggies!!

KelleyAnne said...

Such a little model.

Sarah S said...

I love the family picture! And I'm so impressed with how much you did for the blessing and 4th of July bbq - that is a lot of food for a mom of 3 (including a newborn!)

Katie B said...

I love all those pictures of Preston! I also very much love the dress you're wearing.

Brittany said...

Sounds like Preston was a perfect little guy the whole day, for the blessing and both photo shoots!

Kayley said...

Chrissy took such awesome pictures!