Thursday, July 9, 2009

Preston's Room Progress

Although Preston's room continues to be a work in progress, it really feels like a room now thanks to Kayley's amazing plaques! For his name plaque I wanted something that could go in a "big boy" room too and I LOVED what she came up with. The jungle animals are absolutely adorable as well though...check out her website, Pink Coconut Designs, or her Etsy store for your own. I owe most of the cuteness of my kids' rooms to her talents :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
And some pictures from Tuesday...at the library waiting for storytime to start
and making jello jigglers for the first time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Any guesses whose idea it was to let Ella hold Preston on the table :-)?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And check out Cheryl's playlist...I am absolutely LOVING it!!! My favorite discovery so far...

3 comments:

Kayley said...

I'm glad you like his plaques :)

Katie B said...

Holy Hannah, that's one cute room!

Sarah S said...

that is a cute room! I am really behind on my google reader and just caught up on a few posts - I love the pool pics at your parents (and the ones that Chrissy took are great! it will be fun to see more)