Monday, August 3, 2009

The After

I think I'll add this message to our curlers...
WARNING: Sleeping in curlers, while resulting in irresistibly cute children, can also lead to outrageous emotional outbursts.
The proof...
this was the "happiest" picture of the morning.
Photobucket
And the rest of them...
at least Ella and Preston were happy and relaxed!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Any guesses where Addie is in these pictures?
Yep. Sound asleep taking a much needed nap :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(And most of Ella's curls were done with the good old pink sponge curlers! The others were some cool hot pink lips that Hope passed on to us :-)

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

So, so, so, so CUTE! Even the crying pics. Those might be my favorite :)

Diane said...

The curls look beautiful! Preston is such a cute little man...I love the last shot with Ella. I agree wth Annemarie about the crying pics:)

Cheryl Joy said...

I love the one where Ella is looking at Addie like, "do you have to ruin the picture???" So cute! :)