Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Because I Have Nothing Else to Do

YEAH RIGHT!!!
Thanks a lot for this tag Chrissy! I can never resist them and this one is LONG! At least I was pretty productive most of today :-)!
I hope anyone who sees this/reads this does the tag too because I love reading them.
Good luck getting through my answers (I tried to keep them short).

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course!!!
4. Do you plan outfits? I think we all do to a degree, but I'm a last minute planner when it comes to clothes and right now I don't have a lot of options that fit me...darn post-pregnancy body!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? A little tired, happy we had a good day today and a little scared, yet hopeful, to go to sleep again tonight...Preston owes me a night of sleep!
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Pillow on the couch.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I was riding bikes up a big bridge with my college roommates and then we had to carry them down this steep wooden staircase before something was going to happened but I don't remember what.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No, I'm trying to catch up on cleaning and laundry.
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing. I'm stuffed full!
10. Do you floss? Not enough.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Uganda.
12. Are you emotional? Yes!
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don't think so.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite.
15. Do you like your hair? Yes. It is probably the easiest hair ever, although I wish I was better at doing cute things to it.
16. Do you like yourself? Yes. We all have moments of doubt, but for the most part I've always been happy with myself.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W.Bush? Of course.
18. What are you listening to right now? Miami Social on Bravo. Rich, weird people are very entertaining :-).
19. Were your parents strict? They provided a good balance.
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes, but someone would have to push me out of the plane.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No. I can't get past the bumpiness.
22. Have you met a celebrity? Yes. Mostly musicians.
23. Do you rent movies often? No. I can't even keep up with my TV shows.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now? Nothing I can see, although I'm sure in the toy basket there is something.
25. How many countries have you visited? 8, including the US
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Oh, yes.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes.
28. Brown or white eggs? Either.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
30.Do you use chapstick? All the time.
31. Do you own a gun? No, and never will.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, but not well. I would be much thinner if I ate every meal with them!
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Mike.
34. Are you too forgiving? Not nearly enough, but I'm getting better.
35. Ever been in love? Yes!
36. What are your best friend(s) doing tonight? Probably the same thing I am...enjoying their time with their kids in bed.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes.
38. Last time you cried? Today. I'm ready for more sleep and normal hormones in my body...and so is Mike :-).
39. What was the last question you asked? Something to Mike about what he was doing on the computer I think...I'm always curious...and wanting a turn on the laptop too.
40. Favorite time of the year? Summer. Even in Houston :-).
41. Do you have any tattoos? No. Luckily I had enough foresight to stick to piercings to express my rebellion...you can take those out once you come to your senses.
42. Are you sarcastic? Very.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No.
44. Ever walked into a wall? ALL the time! I have a problem :-).
45. Favorite color? greens and blues
46. Have you ever slapped someone? I'm more of a puncher...but only in a joking way.
47. Is your hair curly? Not at all.
48. What was the last CD you bought? It's been too long, I don't even remember...so sad!
49. Do looks matter? To a degree, of course.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? No.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.
52 Do you like your life right now? Yes, although I'll like it even more when Preston sleeps more at night & eats less during the day.
53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on? No.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, but how well is the question. It depends on what the truth is :-).
55. Do you have good vision? Not anymore and I used to pride myself on not having contacts or glasses.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike, unfortunately yes, but I like many, many more than that!
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Only when necessary, I'm not a phone person.
58. The last person you held hands with? Ella.
59. What are you wearing? A t-shirt and athletic shorts, I'm comfy.
60.What is your favorite animal? When I was growing up, pandas!
61. Where was your profile picture taken? At Brittany and Ili's wedding.
62. Can you hula hoop? Yes, but nearly as well as I used to, it's a workout.
63. Do you have a job? Yes.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Some cute sale stuff for Preston at Gymboree.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

No comments: