Friday, August 28, 2009

Don't Miss Your Chance!!!

Photobucket

The AMAZING Janna is coming to Houston all the way from Montana to take some pictures!
She was kind enough to put together some great photo packages as well as offering a photography workshop for those of you, who like me, would love to learn to take better pictures! Please check out her
website and blog to view her beautiful work. You can either let her know directly, or let me know, if you would be interested in scheduling something for that weekend or want pricing information.
It is a perfect time to get family pictures done for Christmas cards!

Houston Texas Photo Sessions
When: Friday Nov. 6th and Sat. Nov. 7th

Mini Sessions, Full Sessions, Set for Christmas Packages


Photography Workshop: (What I Wish I Had Known)
Thursday Nov. 5th, 7:00 - 9:00 pm

Topics discussed:
Taking your pictures to the next level
Tricks of working with kids to get the pictures you want
Learning about lighting situations
Equipment
Photoshop

2 comments:

Kayley said...

I wish I could be there for the workshop- Janna is so amazing! :(

Stephanie said...

So sad we will be gone. I have to come back early Nov for one day for work. Maybe I can arrange it to be for the workshop. That is so great, can't wait to selte the results.