Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fieldwork

A big thank you to Alisa for recommending this book to me. I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Fieldwork: A Novel Fieldwork: A Novel by Mischa Berlinski


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Loved it! I was captivated from the time I picked it up and stayed interested throughout. I thought I knew just what was going to happen and was wrong...always a good thing :-).
I used to think my life would consist of living in remote parts of the world surrounded by people of different cultures, and reading this took me back and reminded me of the books and articles I read in college. I thought it was well written and it seemed so real that I actually checked to be sure it was a work of fiction part way through.
I definitely recommend it.

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

Mark said...

If you haven't read this, http://www.amazon.com/Reading-Lolita-Tehran-Memoir-Books/dp/081297106X
You would really like it.