Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hopes

In the hopes of keeping my blog in somewhat chronological order and also to make me feel less behind than I really am, I'm just posting the rest of the pictures from the first day of school.
I haven't had the chance to edit pictures from yesterday and I have to leave soon to go to another appointment with the dermatologist (more on that and my disappointment in myself for worshipping the sun later), so my hopes of a cute post about the new bonding beginning between Addie and Preston while Ella is at school will be put on hold.
Just look at the cute picture of them together and keep in mind that Addie, for the first time in the 3 months that Preston has been with us, has played with him, talked to him, sat by him, and even asked to hold him
(although she changed her mind when I actually tried to give him to her).
The bonding...
Photobucket
The baby...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The reuniting...
Photobucket
The special first day treat...
Photobucket
The resemblance!...
Photobucket
The "I missed you!" loving (and the "I'm scared"/ "I'm shocked" reactions)...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The discovery of Ella's leftover food in her lunchbox...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Janna said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY! That kid cracks me up. Love these pics! P.S. So jealous about the spanish emersion program. LUCKY! :)

Kayley said...

haha- Preston's facial expressions never fail to make me laugh!

The Chrissy Herself said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Preston looks like he is going to die! And they both really do look a LOT alike!

Sarah S said...

funny pictures!! and I just read your post about how you feel like you're functionining in survival mode - it will get better. EVERYTHING is better when you start getting a decent night's sleep! Though even still, now that I'm sort of getting a normal amount of sleep each night, I never feel like I have enough hours in the day to get everything done that I'd like to. Babies and toddlers require a lot!!

Hang in there - and I hope Preston's sleeping keeps getting better and better! I'm impressed that Addie is already bonding with Preston - we're barely there with Eli and Charlie and it's been 7 months... :)