Monday, August 24, 2009

Not to Worry

Ella came home smiling and proclaiming her love of school!
Hooray!
She painted, read stories, made friends (but doesn't remember their names yet), colored in art class, ate in the cafeteria, read books, and played outside for recess.
She even wants to start riding the bus tomorrow still
(this was the original plan, but after my drop off this morning I thought she may want to put it off for a few days).
I am happy, relieved and excited for Ella and her new adventure!Photobucket

8 comments:

Katie said...

Yea for Ella, I thought about her (and you) all afternoon! Addie can come anytime!

Diane said...

I am relieved!

Katie B said...

Phew! I'm glad it went well. You know, something my sister-in-law always did was interview after the first day of the school year and now I LOVE going back and reading them. I crack myself up. Just thought I'd throw out that idea.

Annemarie said...

It's such a bittersweet transition. So glad she loved it and all is well!

I drove by the school at least twice the first day when my boys started school. I totally get it!

kelley said...

Yeah for Ella.....and Mom.....You survived. I'm proud of you both....

Kayley said...

yay! Glad it went well!

Brittany said...

Que bueno!

Kim said...

I love, love, love the fact that Ella gets to do an immersion program. So glad she's enjoying it!