Wednesday, September 30, 2009

20 Weeks

I get weekly emails about Preston's development and today he is 20 weeks old.
I have never thought about 20 weeks after the baby is born, but man oh man do I count down the days to that week when I'm pregnant! It's the week to finally find out the gender and marks the half point of the pregnancy. How different these past 20 weeks have been than the prior 20 before Preston joined the family! Happy 20 weeks Preston :-)!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie was playing so nicely with Preston yesterday afternoon. I thought for sure when I saw her eyeing him in this video that she was going to take one of his toys from him, but she gave him one! Hooray Addie!
Who needs TV when you have a big sister to entertain you?


Photobucket
All toys courtesy of Adeline.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love the song that Addie sings in the first video, and Wyatt totally loved watching them with me!

Christina Bambina said...

ahahahahahhaha Spit up!!!!! that is hilarious! !

Allie said...

I can't believe how strong Preston is. Pulling up to his knees that early is amazing. They are so cute.

Brittany said...

Addie and her "oh man!" and "da da doo doo" song, I'd be entertained too!