Friday, September 18, 2009

Africa

After watching this on Christina's blog (the thunder is my favorite part), it made me remember that Ella and I have had some funny conversations about Africa recently that I don't want to forget.

The other night we were talking about something which I, of course, can no longer remember and I mentioned heaven. She then told me, "I want to go to heaven...(pause)...AND Africa!"
Last night when I tucked her in we were talking and she asked me when I went to Africa (leading up to this was a conversation about whether I picked Mike to marry) and then asked me if the people had skin like me when I was there.

Hopefully someday Ella and I will get to go to Africa together :-).
**I have 2 more bags of Amish friendship bread to giveaway...anyone want some?!**

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Have you ever heard the Vocal Point version that they made into a Christmas song? It's going to be stuck in my head for days because this song made me sing the Vocal Point one in my head. It's catchy. I really liked the rain and thunder of this one, too.

A mother/daughter Africa trip sounds like something you should start planning now!

Sara Jean said...

Oh my goodness!! That was so cool! This group is amazing.