Wednesday, September 2, 2009

All Ready?

Preston and I need to be ready to leave the house for our trip to Utah at 5am and guess who is not feeling prepared?!
I'm getting there, but there is a lot to think about! Clothes for me and Preston, toiletries, diapers, wipes, formula, bottles, lunch plans for the girls, outfits for Ella for school, etc. Hopefully all goes well :-).
I can't wait to see my old roommates and to be back in Utah for the weekend. I was hoping to enjoy some cooler weather, but their highs are in the low 90s too right now...of course, there is no humidity to worry about.
This is just a post of all the pictures I hadn't yet posted so I'm all caught up before leaving.
Some pre-trip thank you's:
To my Grandma, who is coming to our house EARLY tomorrow (remember? 5am!) and Friday (6:30am!) so Mike can go to work. She will get Ella off to school and help with Addie during the days. My mom will also be helping with Addie girl...she is going to love all this one on one attention. Mckell has outfitted me for pretty much my entire trip :-). I felt like a celebrity getting try on lots of fun new clothes (new to me anyway!) and decide what I wanted to wear. So, if I look extra stylish in my pictures from the trip, now you'll know why...especially when you see me in purple high heels for the wedding :-)! And of course to Mike who will be holding down the fort the rest of the time.
Adios Amigos!
Photobucket
Addie loves to get into things she's not supposed when we tuck her in.
Ella loves to spy on what's going on outside.
Preston loves to look cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ella must take after her Nana...she loves pickles...and the juice...YUCK!
She would drink it all if I let her.
Photobucket
Preston thinks Mike is the coolest and stares at him until Mike notices and looks back at him. Then he breaks out in his HUGE smile.
Photobucket
We love that my mom has an embroidery machine now! She gave Ella this backpack when she started Joy School a couple years ago, and now it looks even cuter!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Annemarie said...

Have fun on your trip! It is hot here right now, but it cools off at night.
That pic of Preston staring at his dad is too cute for words.

Katie B said...

Have fun! I too love that Preston staring picture- I can picture the whole thing happening in my mind

dr_b_rock said...

For a second when I read this post I thought, ohh Marci is confused, she actually leaves the day after tomorrow but then I realized tomorrow is THURS! I can't wait to see you guys! I hope your travels go well. . .

Melissa said...

Such cute photos...hope you made it out of the house on time. I'm sure leaving at 5 a.m. with a little one was tough! Emily always does that thing with the blinds, too (even though her window basically looks out into a bunch of trees and nothing else). Have a fun trip!

The Chrissy Herself said...

Aw... that picture of Preston looking at Mike is precious. And all the sleep pictures are sooo cute.

Have a great trip! I am excited to see your extra stylish clothes! :)

Diane said...

The Preston pic IS cute, but I am lovin' Ella waiting for the bus and Addie's cat drawing... just about as much!

Kayley said...

have fun! I can't wait to see all your stylish outfits :)

McKell and John said...

Um....just to let you all know, I am NOT stylish. Marci meant to just say "new to her". She will look adorable in all the clothes but I'm by no means a fashionista! We leave that up to Kayley! have so much fun marci!!

KelleyAnne said...

Have a great time Marci girl! Can't wait to see those shoes....Don't worry about the home front. Mike is
amazing. LOVE all the pictures..so cute how you capture each little personality!

Heather said...

Marci - It was so fun to see you and I will blog about it soon! I just really love your family and your baby is the cutest little thing!

Brittany said...

I like pickles but can't say I'd ever gulp the juice :)

That is so cute how Preston admires his daddy.

I hope you had fun in Utah, that's so fun having your friend's clothes for a closet!

Christina Bambina said...

HOW did I miss the pickle juice drinking picture! EEEWWWW!!!! Now that's what I call having personality!!!!