Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Arrangements

It's always interesting to see just what the girls have been up to when I "release" them from their quiet time.
They get quite creative when left in a room alone...
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I'm just trying to stay on top of each day right now...you know I'm busy when I've only blogged 2 out of the last 5 days! Hopefully tomorrow I can get caught up on the rest of my pictures.
I also wanted to share that Preston is now an official member of the family :-). There is a friend from church, Samantha, who does the vinyl lettering I needed to add his name to our Family Home Evening chart (I "made" it when I was pregnant with Addie).
It's a perfect match.
Photobucket
Ella thinks we are in definite need of one more child to fill in our last heart.
We'll have to get a pet :-).

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

Wouldn't you love to get inside their little heads when they do stuff like this?!?
I love the books and barbies all lined up!

Kayley said...

I love the Barbies sitting down to a big plate of green beans :)

Laurie said...

Cute pics. Kids are so interesting!