Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ella's At School

Poor Ella.
She is beginning to realize that sometimes we do fun things while she is at school and she misses out. Of course I try to down play the things we do and emphasize all the fun this she gets to do since she is so big now, but the fact remains she is at school ALL day.
Addie constantly reminds me of this as we go about our business.
"Ella's At School." or "Ella's At School?"
Photobucket
Yesterday Ella missed out on some relaxing afternoon outside time enjoying our fall-ish weather.
This is one of the times of year I love best in Houston.
Don't worry she played outside too when she got home (in fact she and Addie became little mud monsters), I just didn't have any more energy left to take pictures.
Photobucket
Addie drew a circle around this moth, then decided it was scary and freaked out :-).
She also drew a picture of me. I love it.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Too hard to resist.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Accept kisses from Addie at your own risk...if she's in the mood to give them out.
Lately she typicaly doesn't even enjoy receiving them.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Daddy's home!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And this one just makes me smile because it is SO Addie.
I ask her to look at me and she manages to listen while still not really doing what I want.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

Katie B said...

heehee, that last picture of Addie makes me giggle. And I looove the close-up of Preston. Such a cutie.

Brittany said...

I don't blame Ella, I want to come hang with you guys too. I love the close up of A and P together where he's upside down

The Chrissy Herself said...

Addie's little crack :)

chloe said...

Nice photos, love the same ones Brit likes and the b & w of daddy and preston. I wish our grass was as pretty and green as yours. We are getting rain but the grass still is dead...hope it comes back, ever.
Sweet little Ella, it is hard to be gone and wonder what you missed...at any age.

chloe said...

I am on Chloe's computer..the last comment was Meema

Kayley said...

That last picture of Addie's crack made me laugh and I needed that- thanks :)