Monday, September 28, 2009

No Tanks

No one was feeling the pre-church pictures yesterday :-).
As Addie would say, "No Tanks."
You win some, you lose some.
Photobucket
Photobucket
There were more smiles to be seen on Friday. I took the kiddos to eat lunch with Ella at school and it just happened to be the first day of the school store. Luckily I had enough quarters on hand for Addie, Ella and Ella's little friend Kirsten to pick out some goodies.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Addie managed to get as dirty as possible later that afternoon at the park.
Here she is playing with William in the clean grill (at least she wasn't throwing the dirt anymore).
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Saturday we were one of the families assigned to help clean the church and the kids and I got every table in the building sparkling while Mike vacuumed. Ella and Addie actually thought it was great fun and were good little workers. Organizing the nursery toys however, didn't go as well, it's too hard to not just play with them :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

Diane said...

Some of my favorite photos are when they aren't feelin' it. That first one is really cute. But the all time best were when Addie used to run, crying, from every picture.

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

"No Tanks" is one of William's most favorite phrases. It drives me crazy but is sooo cute at the same time! I love the pic of them cleaning the grill... Although I am wondering what my child has in his mouth!

Heather said...

So cute - my kids also have many moments of No Tanks for picture taking!

Kayley said...

next time I'm in Houston during the week I want to go eat lunch with Ella! Was she so excited to show off her baby brother? I remember when Hope was a baby being really excited for mom to bring her to my class when it was my turn to do show and tell.

Angela said...

Hey Marci! I was just going through my facebook "invites" that I never check (there were like 100) and I saw an invite to follow your blog, and was so excited to come check it out!

Your kids!!!! I can't believe Ella is in school now. She is so pretty, she looks so much like you. And you have 3 now! Good work!

I love your playlist. I found some new songs I'll have to add to mine. We have a similar style. Have you heard of Ingrid Michaelson? I love her song "The Way I Am." I think you would like it too.

Good to see you again! I'm sure I'll be checking regularly!

KelleyAnne said...

I love your little Sunday picture taking tradition, in the mood or not. It looks like the lunch date was so fun and perfect timing too.

Jennifer Gibbs Kambourian said...

I love Preston's hair!!! What a cutie!