Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome Home Surprise

I'm going to get going on my pictures from the trip right now, but first, I was welcomed home to a great surprise!
When I left our closet looked like this...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I knew Mike's parents had come into town while I was in Utah, but I didn't know they were hard at work the whole time they were here!
Diane emptied everything out and organized it all again while Steve and Mike built and put in the shelving.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
They once ran a closet organizing business and I was absolutely stunned when I walked in!
It looks amazing and WAY bigger than it had before!
If anyone is in need of a closet remodel, you know where to go :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

11 comments:

Katie B said...

Wow! I'm jealous!

Sarah S said...

I am SO impressed!!! That was so nice of Mike's parents to do that. Your closet is absolutely beautiful. It looks huge!

Heather said...

What a fun surprise to come home to! Lucky you!
I need that... desperately! :0)

Soo cute to see Preston as a baby celebrity! And to think I can say I held him! :0)

Christina Bambina said...

Wow! I wish I could go away for the weekend and come back to that!! SPLENDID!!!!!

Cheryl Joy said...

That was so nice of Mike to have that idea. :)

McKell and John said...

You have the best in laws!!

kelley said...

Wow....Steve and Diane are sooo talented. It looks great...I'm glad that I'm related to them (by way of a shirt tail)...
Welcome Home....

Kayley said...

WOW! it looks awesome! I LOOOOVE organized spaces!

Stephanie said...

Wow!

KelleyAnne said...

Wow Marci! How thoughtful. I had no idea that is what they were up to over there. It looks amazing. What a fun surprise!

Christina Bambina said...

Ps: That is soo cool thet you bumped into Heather at the airport in SLC!!! I wish I could just bump into you guys!!!