Friday, October 30, 2009

Addie's Halloween Party

Tuesday we had a little Halloween party with Addie's school group. The night before I was trying to help her pick a costume out (we have so many in her size - Elmo, Carebear, Poodle, all the princess stuff- that I was trying to avoid buying anything) and she freaked out. She was crying and did not want anything to do with any of them. Eventually she settled on Snow White shoes, a leotard with a skirt attached and the tutu Nana made for her last birthday outfit. I think she really wants to be a cat, so today I'm off to figure that out - we do have the ears. Hopefully tomorrow dressed as a cat she will be excited and feel cute :-)! I completely forgot to get a picture of all the girls together - ahhh! That day was CRAZY and Preston was so tired, poor little guy, and I was a little frazzled. Here are the pictures I did take.
Preston climbing over Irelynn, who is only a month older than him, but twice his size. Addie was fascinated by Emily's dry ice rootbeer.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
April made these cute spider cupcakes and Addie REALLY like them :-)! She tried to eat some of Hannah's when she wasn't looking - I have to keep me on her at all times!
Photobucket
And my only picture that has all the little girlies in it.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I didn't take a picture of Ella in the morning but she looked like a real kid in her outfit - I would wear it! - so I got one after school. She was really excited about it :-).
Photobucket
How we found the girls later that night. Who needs a bed?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Last year Avery wanted to be a cat, so we bought a cheap black leotard at walmart, 1$ cat ears and I put makeup on her face, she thought it was the GREATEST! We already had black shoes and tights, so it was easy!