Saturday, October 24, 2009

At My Request...

Ella skipped school on Wednesday.
I know, I know, what kind of mother am I?! :-) I was running behind that morning and I had promised to bring her lunch at school that day (we missed the school's night at ChickFilA so I was going to bring it that day instead) but that also meant I had to be sure to pick up the food and be at the school on time...not to mention we were delivering treats to our librarian friends that day and I didn't want her to miss it.
It actually took some convincing to get her to stay, but it was fun to have her with us again. She got to come on our walk, run errands, go to the library storytime, deliver the treats, and of course have lunch at ChickFilA.
I was so proud of myself for actually wrapping up our treats in a cute way :-)!
(we brought pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Preston tried some rice cereal...
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My two smallest troopers survived a full day of errands on Thursday...and promptly crashed on the drive home.
(we were gone from 9:30am-3:15pm and they were SOOO good)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Cute pics of Preston...love Addies kitty dress, and the last pic is too funny!

Kayley said...

that video of Preston eating made me laugh so hard!

Diane said...

It was so fun to see Preston eat his first cereal, cute video. Love the last pic, ........and I'll take one of those cream cheese pumpkin bars, yum. You really did such a nice job wrapping them up :)