Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ella's Line

No pre-church pictures today...we had to be at church early for Ella's Primary program AND I was teaching in YW, so there was a lot going on. Not to mention that minutes before we were ready to head out the door Preston spit up all over himself AND me. The problem is that I only have a handful of things that actually fit me right now and I wanted to look cute since I was teaching. Oh well. We still made it on time and I managed to get a quick video of Ella's line...
"I can comfort people when they are sad."
And she did AWESOME in the program by the way!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love this video! It's so fun to catch your kids saying kind things:)

Diane said...

No question about it....they are all ADORABLE! this is one of my favorite videos