Monday, October 12, 2009

Finally

We had a busy weekend...reading at Ella's school on Friday, killing 3 hours in Walmart waiting for the rain to stop, no soccer practice, parade or game due to the rain, Sheree and her kids in town so Preston and Elsie (who are only 1 week apart) finally got to meet :-), and the date night Mike and I had been planning turned into a fun family affair.
My audience as I hurried to get ready Friday morning. It is definitely a challenge to have us ALL ready by 8am, especially since Preston wakes up and needs to be fed before we go.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Saturday we were able to get some time hanging out with Sheree (and Andrew, Eva - who Ella had a lot of fun with this time around, and Elsie) and Mckell (and Johnny and Livy). I got lots of pictures of the kids and then remembered as I was about to leave that I needed one of the 3 of us moms and my camera malfunctioned...so, it will have to wait until next time.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
This is Addie "putting her arm around" Livy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I love that first serious picture, but I also love Preston's silly expressions...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Trying to get 8 kids aged 5 and under in a picture together is no easy task :-)!
I love the smooshed picture though, and Addie's sleeping pose...
Photobucket
Photobucket
And our family dinner date later that night. We are all pleasantly surprised when the girls got a surprise dessert treat!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our resident crazy cutie...this child...I don't know what to do with her (we have had quite a day today)...
Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheryl Joy said...

Ohh, the middle children. ;)

Brittany said...

I think you do a great job of handling the kids, especially how well you contain them before 8 am! And I love the 8 kids under 5 shots.

Sarah S said...

I agree, getting out of the door by 8 a.m. sounds pretty much impossible!! I love that Ella is feeding Preston his bottle - that is the beauty of having a little help finally when the third one comes around... (though I'm not positive Eli will be that helpful when we have a third)

Those group pictures are hilarious!!

KelleyAnne said...

Are those happy kids or what!

The Nixon Family said...

sooo fun! so cute! they are getting tooooo big!