Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Time Again!

My main goal has currently been to stay on top of getting my pictures posted each day, hence the lack of creative or cohesive posts. I keep thinking that anytime I'll feel on top of life again, but something tells me this perpetual state of business may just be what life with 3 small children is all about.
Photobucket
2 months
Photobucket
3 months
Photobucket
4 months
Photobucket
5 months
Photobucket
You can never be too dressed up for a trip to Target in Addie's opinion!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Guess what the new display is at our library?! CATS!!! Addie really wanted to take them out and play with them, but she managed to find a cat book instead and Venitha has set aside a fun Halloween cat book for her as well.
Photobucket
And some more pictures of 5 month old Prestonian, aka: The Happiest baby EVER.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
I need to invest in some hair-cutting equipment soon...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Showing off his big muscles (he is scooting all over, but still just rocking when up on all fours like this)...
Photobucket

8 comments:

Annemarie said...

I really would love to nibble on that little boy. He is so sweet and definitely so happy!!

Katie said...

I absolutely LOVE Addie's Target outfit.

michele cabiness said...

I haven't felt like I was on top of life in years! If you find the secret, let me know! Basically if my kitchen and living room are clean....I am happy!

Amy said...

The pictures of Preston are adorable!

Diane said...

Preston's big smile is sooooo precious! Love the big pic with the bear.
If you keep up with blog photos you are doing a lot! Don't let your photos get 4 years behind, it is no fun.

Kayley said...

I love how happy Addie looks while admiring the cats!

Brittany said...

Once you do get hair cutting scissors, promise us you'll only even out his strands and do small trims when necessary:) I love his length, it fits him and his big adorable grin!

Sarah S said...

Preston is SO cute! I love his big smiles. My fav. is the one where he's sitting in the chair with his fingers in his mouth.