Monday, October 19, 2009

Oldest Go First

First up, pictures others took of the girls on Tuesday...
Addie at her little school and Ella on her field trip to Dewberry Farm.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Next in line, Addie and Hannah playing while Hannah's mom was volunteering in the school.
Adeline has recently developed a mean streak and hit Hannah a couple times for NO reason at all. The bench pictures are of her timeout, which I'm sure was very affective with me taking pictures of her :-). She also hit 2 babies at Preston's infant storytime at the library (not hard, but still very embarrassing) and I was told she was tackling kids in nursery at church yesterday and would be a great football player...lovely!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Addie also spent time screaming and acting crazy all by herself on the opposite end of the playground from me, Preston, and Hannah.
She's still sweet sometimes though and also gave out forceful hugs.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And sweet little Preston fell asleep while I took pictures of the girls. I love his sleepy smiles...and I love it when he sleeps too :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That first time out picture is so cute with the mad face. I love her Halloween outfit. Don't you hate it when your kids hit other kids??

Diane said...

L-O-V-E the b & w's of Addie on the bench !

Cheryl said...

It is funny how Addie is so different than Ella. Fiesty little kid! :)

Stephanie said...

I love seeing the fall pictures of your adorable girls each year.