Thursday, October 22, 2009

Saturday, Sunday, Monday

The rest of our busy weekend...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It was my crafty Saturday at church too. I made a big batch of my tortilla soup to bring for the lunch afterwards and it spilled all over the car...it was a disaster. Next time I'll volunteer to bring a salad :-)! I did have fun though and made these cute pieces. I want to change the picture blocks to black and white pictures and have them all close-ups like Addie's.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
"Happy" Sunday pictures...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And Monday sister-time.
I love seeing the girls get more creative. Ella was so excited to take Addie outside and draw a treasure map :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I imagine this is what the tackling looked like that Addie was doing in the church nursery on Sunday.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

Cute crafts! What is that 'freeman' plate thing? I really like that! And little Addie's gonna be a linebacker :-)

Cheryl Joy said...

Your crafts are awesome.

I hate when stuff spills in the car! That must have been really frustrating.

It is soo cute that Ella drew their own treasure map. :)

Sarah S said...

That tackling picture is HILARIOUS!!

Salad isn't fool-proof either - once I brought a salad with the salad dressing on the side, and the bottle totally leaked. It was a HUGE, awful mess in the car. So sorry you had a soup mess!