Friday, October 23, 2009

Talking Man

The girls have been spending every afternoon and evening playing outside. Preston and I joined them on Tuesday for a little while. He wasn't sure what he thought about the grass at first, but quickly warmed up to it. Preston is also talking away - and spitting sometimes too...SO cute :-)!
But up first, morning pictures with Ella and pictures from Katie of Addie at school that day...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketWe'
When Ella comes home from school she says, "Oh my gosh! Preston is SO adolable!" EVERYDAY! (first, we are working on not saying oh my gosh so much - my fault - and second, adolable=adorable)
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Preston practicing his sitting and working on his Stevie Wonder impression.
Addie inspecting for bugs before she starts playing (at the end of the video of Preston's talking you can hear her start crying about a bug - it's a new development).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ella's friend on the bus gave her these teeth last week and she LOVES them, but hasn't wanted me to take her picture in them...I snuck one in though!
Photobucket
Eating some grass...and deciding it's not very tasty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we finally stuck the little birdhouses the girls painted up in our trees. I don't think they are supposed to be real birdhouses, but Ella and Addie were really excited to get them up there! I'm hoping some teeny tiny birds will move in :-)!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

How fun! Ellas teeth are hilarious. Prestons grass eating face is hilarious. And Addie looks extremely concerned about the bugs :-)

Liz L said...

Preston already looks so much bigger than when I saw him - he's adorable! Love the grass pics ;)

Sarah S said...

This post made me laugh, so much that Eli came running over to see it. I love the Stevie Wonder expression, the pic of Ella kissing Preston, and Ella's teeth (Eli called that one the yucky, funny picture).

Diane said...

Did you ever post a close-up of the bird houses? They look so cute in the tree.

rusted sun said...

I love the photo of Ella kissing Preston too...so sweet.