Monday, November 16, 2009

Preston is 1/2 a Year Old!!!

CRAZY!!!
Our little guy is 6 months old and I really can't believe it...except for the fact that is constantly ON THE GO! I couldn't even get a picture of him sitting up with his bear because he would quickly try and make a get away. So, I had to lay him back and take it fast :-). He is still such a happy little guy! He only cries if he is really hungry or really tired, and even then he often smiles at you when he cries. He is sleeping great, eating great, and playing great. He is SO ready for more foods, but I have been LAZY about it! Sorry Preston, I'll do better!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

It goes by soooo fast :(

He is such a cutie!

KelleyAnne said...

Happy 6 months Preston! I love the fun idea of using grammie's bear in the back ground each month. so clever!