Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Some For the Road

As sad as I am to move that lovely picture out of the top spot, it must be done (can I just say that is exactly the type of picture I am most drawn to when I browse photographers blogs and I'm thrilled to have one featuring my own family!).
I'm tired, but it is just time for our adventure to begin. Mike returns from CA today only to turn around and head out for FL. I have been holding down the fort and trying to get everything cleaned and packed and ready to go at the same time, which isn't an easy task when you have 3 kiddos "entertaining themselves".
Sunday we skipped the first hour of church and then headed out. Not one good picture, but proof that we did make it :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We all needed to get out after a weekend at home so we went over to the West Oaks mall. We hung out at the Disney store and got really excited about Disney World, we said hi to Santa (Addie wasn't so sure at first but ended up telling him she wanted a cat), played on the playground and got some dinner. We went into the family restroom while there and they had a miniature of everything. Addie was so excited to use it all...too bad we can't install our own version at home!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
All ready for school today (yes, it's the same oufit as church on Sunday, but she only had it on for 2 hours, right?). Doesn't Addie look like a sad little orphan? I let her pick out her own ensemble.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
And Preston's favorite hang out place while down stairs...watching the trees and birds out the back window. I must say he is one adorable little guy :-)! And he's had a growth spurt, look how short the arms on his 6 month jammies are suddenly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Enjoy the break from posting...I'll have pictures galore when we return!
I can't wait to see how everything turns out for Mack and Cheryl's wedding, and see them too of course!
(and in case you're wondering, yeeees, I am once again borrowing a dress from Mckell...what would I do without you Mckell :-)?!)

2 comments:

The Chrissy Herself said...

Have a fun and safe trip! I'm excited to see all the pics!!

Brittany said...

What a cute mini bathroom set up! I hope you guys are safe and have fun in Florida!