Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weekend Getaway

We are in San Antonio for the weekend visiting with Mike's family. The girls couldn't wait to come...everyday I was asked how many more days until Papa's house. We finally came and although we haven't been here very long they have already gotten crazy with Chloe, eaten a yummy dinner (well, we did - they just wanted to play), visited with the dogs and played Barbies. Ahhh, vacation :-).
Here are pictures from the rest of our week at home...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Addie found this big spider inside and Ella ran away terrified. Addie told her, "It's NOT scary Ella!"
I was just glad Mike was home to get it...yuck!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow Addie's so brave! I think I would have been like Ella and ran away when I was little. I love the pictures of Prestont with the grass and Addie under the bike rack

Diane said...

outstanding photo of addie in the bike rack. love it.

Sara Jean said...

Ella's face peeking around the corner at the spider looks just like YOU! She's your little mini-me, Marci. I can totally remember you doing the same thing back at Park Place.

Your kids are so cute. Preston looks so much bigger than just a few months ago. I really need to take a trip out to Texas this winter and visit you and my brother.

Sarah S said...

Charlie (Eli had it first) wore the same Gymboree navy blue/sailboat on Sunday. I love it - one piece outfits are so easy!

It's so nice you're able to see both of your families pretty easily. And fun to have weekend getaways to San Antonio!