Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Catch Up Day 1...

December 23rd
The girls had some fun while I was at work and I love these pictures Mike took!
This is why it's good for dads to be in charge sometimes...I would have made Addie wear some clothes and would have told them they would ruin their umbrellas (one did get bent), but look at how happy their little faces are! They had an absolute blast.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
That evening we went to eat with my family at a Mexican restaurant for dinner. It was a lot of food and lots of fun to be all together. Preston really wishes he was big enough for tortilla chips and Addie really wishes everyone would watch her ALL the time :-).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mack, Cheryl and happy Preston (his new trick is saying "hi")
Photobucket
Scott thought Ella would love a ride on his shoulders...what do you think :-)?
Photobucket
We ended the night playing Scum at our house after we got the kiddos all tucked in.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Scott Miner, Mack, Scott Miller, Kayley, Cheryl, Mike and Kassandra
Kassandra, me, Mom, Grammy, Scotto and Mack

3 comments:

Kayley said...

that picture of Scotto and Ella made me laugh!

Cheryl Joy said...

I want to play Scum again... I wish you guys weren't SO far away!

Diane said...

Looks like the usual great time was had by all! I don't think I will ever get used to Texas Decembers that are warm enough to play outside in our underwear.