Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cookie Date

Hooray for Christmas break!!!
Monday the girls had another fun cookie decorating date with Nana. I went in to work for a little while (but it was fun because we were marking things down super cheap...time to stock up for next year!) and I gave Mike strict instructions to get some pictures of the girls when he went to pick them up :-).
Thanks Nana and Grandad (who always picks up Happy Meals for lunch on these fun afternoons) for a great day...and for saving me one year of having to make and clean up sugar cookies myself.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mike also got these cute pictures of the girls enjoy the nice warm weather yesterday.
(Addie is wearing my mom's shirt after spilling on hers during the cookie making)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
And just so Preston doesn't feel left out, here's a few of him playing on Monday too.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: